Friday, June 11, 2010

Look into my eyes!

The best thing about this job is that just when you've had enough at the end of a long day, someone comes along and makes you laugh. My favorite consult of the day - the woman who insisted on staring into her rabbits eyes for a full minute before putting it on the table in order to 'calm him down'. Which was when my nurse walked in and stood there wondering what the hell we were doing standing silently staring at a rabbit cradled in its owner's arms.

I've heard of chickens being hypnotised but this was the first time I'd seen it tried on a rabbit!

(Oh, and it lasted all of ten seconds until the vaccination needle hit the skin.)

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete